Hello from Ukraine!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holuden

Reaction score
Greetings!
I'm new to the craft even though it took two years to overcome perfectionism and fear to finally perform my first two unguided experiments of hot and cold process.:D
Soapmaking is now a great hobby, for I love everything about it: an infinite amount of options to discover, passive aromatherapy, risky process, strict mathematical approach etc. But I consider to venture into business, should it last in the long term.
Thank you for this wonderful forum with such a helpful and inspiring enviroment!:thumbs:

Last edited:
Greetings!
I'm new to the craft even though it took two years to overcome perfectionism and fear to finally perform my first two unguided experiments of hot and cold process.:D
Soapmaking is now a great hobby, for I love everything about it: an infinite amount of options to discover, passive aromatherapy, risky process, strict mathematical approach etc. But I consider to venture into business, should it last in the long term.
Thank you for this wonderful forum with such a helpful and inspiring enviroment!:thumbs:
Welcome! I am also Ukrainian and live in the US. I don't know any one over there but my family is from there. I hope you stay safe and the whole world is praying for your safety. Peace and Love to Ukraine!

Welcome.gif

Please go to Pray for Ukraine to tell us where you are. I assume you are not in Kyiv but somewhere safe. ??? My heart goes out to you and your loved ones. 🥰

You may also want to take a look at this soap by @JoyfulSudz -- she has inspired others to make and sell the same to raise $$$ for Ukraine.

HAPPY SOAPING! :computerbath:

Latest posts

Back