Hello from Nova Scotia, Canada!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shannon29

Reaction score
Hi everyone! My name is Shannon, coming all the way from the Maritimes in Canada.

I am extremely new to soaping. So new, that I haven't even made my very first batch of soap. I am currently taking a course on the basics, and have been looking around for the best places to order my supplies from.

A little about me. My main source of income is my home based business as a Registered Massage Therapist. Which is one of my passions. I love my job, and I love helping people. I have been doing this for 4 years now, but most recently I've been able to finally work from home, which I adore!

I have been trying to find a secondary hobby/small business that I could use to fill my slow times, and stumbled upon soap making. I am hooked on watching the videos, and googling packaging's, suppliers, recipes, etc....and I haven't even made a batch yet! My other business, which will be underway this fall, will be a very small horse breeding operation (2-3 mares max)....so 3 business's all from home, could make for a very busy Shannon :)

Anyways, I look forward to becoming a certified soap addict!

Welcome! I think you will enjoy soap making:). I also think you should post pictures of the foals as soon as there are any!

Welcome! It sounds like you have a nice life :) I work from home too - and used to be a massage therapist. Yes, we want to see your foals (and your soaps :) This has quickly become my favorite forum - lots of friendly people with their heads screwed on the right way...

Hello and welcome from an East Tennessee full-fledged soap addict! We don't have horses, but do have honeybees, chickens, pigs, and will soon have goats.

Latest posts

Back