Hello from Maryland

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m_harley

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Marianne and I just recently joined the forum. I started soapmaking about 2 years ago and have been getting more into it the past year. I'm really looking forward to learning more and connecting with more people here.

Hi, my name is Marianne and I just recently joined the forum. I started soapmaking about 2 years ago and have been getting more into it the past year. I'm really looking forward to learning more and connecting with more people here.

Welcome to the Forum, Marianne! We just had a software/service provider update, so we are learning to navigate the forum all over again. Well, maybe folks who have used XenForo before won't have any problems finding there way around, but those of us who haven't may take awhile finding things here. Please bear with us!

Hi Marianne, welcome to the forum. I haven't been here for a while and just found my way back. If you are looking to learn more about soapmaking, you are in the right place.

Welcome Marianne. but be warnerd.....this forum is addictive! ;):D

Welcome.gif

Latest posts

Back