Haven't posted in a while, recent soaps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judymoody

Reaction score
I've been on a more "natural" kick lately:

Here is my green tea facial soap colored with sea clay and green tea, with tea tree and lavandin EO

1nl7.jpg

Chamomille Pear. Colored with chamomille-infused OO and scented with Daystar's Coconut Pear (it smells mostly like pear)

w1i5.jpg

Avocado soap colored with avocado puree and green oxide and TiO2. Just poured. Scented with Adobe Soapworks "Fern".

pnr8.jpg

And just for fun, a six color swirl that I made for a fundraiser event. It was supposed to be reminiscent of a patchwork quilt and I didn't want to do all of those embeds for 150 sample sized bars. But I like how they turned out. Lavender/Mint/Lemon EO blend. Unfortunately, the photo is a little over-exposed and kind of washed out.

zxhm.jpg

Thanks for looking!

I really like them all Judymoody. Your natural soaps are beautiful! with perfect tops on them and ingredients I like to use too. Your 6 color swirl looks so fun! a great combo of colors.

They're all lovely! I especially love the green tea! It does look so natural and I love the "speckles" of tea!

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

The green tea looks so inviting with the pale green and the soft swirls on top.

Latest posts

Back