Free Soap Molds

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Euphoric

Reaction score
A while back I decided to make a small batch of cp soap and while pouring it into my mold realized I had made way more then the mold would hold, so I reached over grabbed the closest thing(pringles can) and used it as a mold for the remaining soap. So that was about 2 years ago and I have been using Pringles cans ever since. It makes a good hand size round bar. I just ask friends and family to save them for me so I always have a steady supply lol.
Each reg. can holds approx. 24 oz's. I make 56 oz batches and use 3 cans, but their are some bigger and smaller sized ones available.

Then I cover them with the lid and wool socks as insulation ....

Hope this is useful

Thanks
Euphoric

NatureandNurture said:
I've been using frozen juice cans the same way. :) I use 4 cans for 32 oz of oils.

I used a pringles can this weekend, but we had to go buy pringles to get the can. Juice cans on the other hand we have have LOADS of, thank you!

no need to line the pringles can they are already lined with a thin layer of plastic, you just wash em out , pour and then peel.

Euphoric said:
no need to line the pringles can they are already lined with a thin layer of plastic, you just wash em out , pour and then peel.

Awesome thanks so much!! Now after my family finishes eating the yogurt so I can have those for soaping its off to get pringles. Think my daughter will love me after all this.

Latest posts

Back