Fragrance Oil Review Chart Link

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fragrance chart database additions

I just did a couple additions to WSP sheet. I have many many fragrances from different suppliers that I have kept notes on, so I will update this chart as I have time hanging around on computer. It's an invaluable resource! So grateful to all the contributors!

More reviews missing

Been checking BB reviews since last night and almost all have disappeared :cry: It seems to only be on the BB page. Although I haven't checked all. Has anyone else seen this or is it just me?

Thanks!

Rows 79 through 120 on the BB worksheet have been set to a row height of zero. The info is there ... just not visible. I can't figure out how to change the row height so I'm hoping someone else can advise.

Rows 79 through 120 on the BB worksheet have been set to a row height of zero. The info is there ... just not visible. I can't figure out how to change the row height so I'm hoping someone else can advise.

Someone had filtered the sheet so that only snappy's reviews were showing.

I reset the filter. check now.

Ack, sorry. I probably left a filter on when I was looking for something.

I'll try to remember not everyone is as autofilter happy as I am and undo them when I'm done.

I'd like to add another page to the spreadsheet for Indigo Fragrances. Am I allowed to do this? Also, I noticed on some of the pages the first row is set so when you scroll down you always see Supplier, Method Used, Discoloration, Acceleration, etc. But on others it scrolls as well. I have no idea how to make row 1 stay put. Any advice/help is appreciated!

I'd like to add another page to the spreadsheet for Indigo Fragrances. Am I allowed to do this? Also, I noticed on some of the pages the first row is set so when you scroll down you always see Supplier, Method Used, Discoloration, Acceleration, etc. But on others it scrolls as well. I have no idea how to make row 1 stay put. Any advice/help is appreciated!

The first row not moving is called freezing a row.

If you click on the 1 in the first row to select it, then View -> Freeze -> 1 row you can set it to stay at the top of the page.

You can do the same for the columns, so the name of the FO is always shown and does not scroll off when you move to the right.

Krista -- I set up a new sheet for Indigo Fragrances for you. I also "froze" the top row of all the worksheets that didn't already have that row frozen. You get to this command through the "View" menu. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much KC & DeeAnna! I really like the idea of freezing the 1st column as well. I'm forever scrolling right and left to read more review info but not knowing what FO it is. I'll head over to the spreadsheet now....:)

Just added a bunch of NG and EB&B reviews. Don't know how much good they will do, I haven't met a scent yet I haven't like at least a bit lol

Added a few new scents to WSP and one repeat review to Indigo. Very cool to see reviews for VA Candle Supply as I just found them.

WSP- Pearberry

Soap on a stick in less than 5 seconds. I did not even get to set the timer after I did the bubble check burst. Why is acceleration not on the spreadsheet?

WSP Pearberry.

It got to spend some timeout in an ice bath in the sink to think about what it had done. It went straight to volcano stage about 1 minute after I smushed it into the mold.

WSP Pearberry.

It got to spend some timeout in an ice bath in the sink to think about what it had done. It went straight to volcano stage about 1 minute after I smushed it into the mold.

Wow, I had only slight acceleration with this one.

Love this sheet. It is fast becoming our "go to" to check out new fragrance options. Thank you for sharing!

Latest posts

Back