Found this oil at Walmart...question

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justrambling

Reaction score
Hi All,
I went to Walmart today, and decided to look at all the oils in the oil aisle. I found this Almond oil there. (see picture) Is this the same as Sweet Almond Oil? Or is it different? Just looking at local options for now. Thanks for any help I can get!
Almond Oil.jpg

Hi All,
I went to Walmart today, and decided to look at all the oils in the oil aisle. I found this Almond oil there. (see picture) Is this the same as Sweet Almond Oil? Or is it different? Just looking at local options for now. Thanks for any help I can get!
View attachment 34654

Not sure; does it list ingredients? FWIW, our Walmart has 100% sweet almond oil in the pharmacy section with the “natural” bath and body products.

But since it is supposedly a grocery item, if it’s almond, it should be sweet almond (after a quick search, it doesn’t look like the bitter kind is edible at all).

Not sure; does it list ingredients? FWIW, our Walmart has 100% sweet almond oil in the pharmacy section with the “natural” bath and body products.
I'll have to check that out and see if there is a big price difference. Thanks!

But since it is supposedly a grocery item, if it’s almond, it should be sweet almond (after a quick search, it doesn’t look like the bitter kind is edible at all).
Oh, ok, that makes sense then. I wasn't sure how many different kinds of almond oil there was. I didn't think to look at the ingredients on the bottle, because I was in kind of a rush, but I'll do it next time I'm in there. Thank you again for your help.

Latest posts

Back