Fort Hood

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rupertspal42

Reaction score
Hi guys sorry I haven't been around, my grandmother passed away and I had to go to Dallas weds night.. then as you guys know thursday was when the horrible incident happened. I was lucky enough not to be there but unfortunate because the situation that had pulled me away. I knew a few people who had gotten shot during the incident and they're going to be ok for now atleast. Thanks for your support

I'm very sorry to hear about your Grandmother.

We were worried about you and I'm sure everyone here is as happy as I am to learn you're ok. I have a card all written out to you and ready to put in Monday's mail.

Prayers for your friends and family.

Thanks Deda. Yes this was something very unexpected on both ends of my table. I just found out tonight from my room mate about the 1LT that was in our company, she had just left and she was in there when all the shooting started, he told me later... that she was only shot and is still at the hospital.. freaked me out though! I'm still a bit... on edge about this past week, i'm glad a new week is starting.

So relieved that you are ok, but saddened to hear about your grandmother. In an odd way she might have been protecting you from harm's way.

Take Care,

Jude

that's what my family kept saying. Where I would of been wasn't very far from the whole thing... I got reeeaallllyyyy lucky. My mom was crying when she heard the news about ft hood and she kept looking at me to my grandma (we were at the viewing) to me and back to her.. it was crazy.

I expect that things must be pretty tense there. I've been following it on the news. Hope that your friends are recovering well. I'm sure the psychological wounds will take much longer than the physical.

Jude

love and condolences to you victoria :* we were all quite worried about you!... I agree, I think your Grandmother was protecting you... Theyre there to watch out for us all... and Im sure shes right beside you always watching your back now.... :* hugs..

Back