For Those who have a Store, where do you buy your Fixtures?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melhrm

Reaction score
Hi, I am currently working on getting funding to open my store. I've been looking online for store fixtures so I can price everything. This is my first store I'm opening so I'm a little lost. I'm having a hard time finding store fixtures that I like. If you have a store and would like to share what websites you used, I'd love that!

Thanks!

Try Ikea - I bought all my store fixtures from there - if you want pics I can post a couple.
I have the 'cube' shelving in white gloss (easy to keep looking good) and I had my tables made by a local carpenter.

Ikea is the place!

Try Ikea - I bought all my store fixtures from there - if you want pics I can post a couple.
I have the 'cube' shelving in white gloss (easy to keep looking good) and I had my tables made by a local carpenter.

Ikea is the place!

Thanks, I tried looking online at IKea but couldn't really find what I was looking for. I don't have a store locally, but I'm going to be traveling to CA soon and there will be one near me, I'll check it out! Thanks!

Back