FO Stickers?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BB Cedar and Saffron, as others have mentioned. Might be my favorite BB FO so far.
BB Jasmine Dreams
WSP Nag Champa
BB Espresso (I mixed it with BB Vanilla Select in a swirl. I smell like a Vanilla Macchiatto when I bathe with it)

Scents that stick, that I've used many, many times:

WSP: Nag Champa Fragrance Oil 304 - soaps beautifully, discolors to a medium tan. Smells exactly like that Satya Sai Baba brand incense, but more palatable for the skin? Sticks great!

WSP: Bamboo Fragrance Oil 253 - accelerates, doesn't discolor. soap at room temp, add any colorants to your soap batter before the fo. It will sometimes rice on me, sometimes not. Always accelerates though. My husband is obsessed with this scent. I dunno how to describe it except clean, spa-like, soapy? Good though.

NG: Absinthe Fragrance Oil - very fussy FO, but worth it. A very complex scent, that none of my friends/customers will shut up about. Soap at room temp, add your colorant to the soap batter before the FO. be ready to stickblend the rice away and then you should be able to pour (or if unlucky, glop) into a mold. I've always colored this with green oxide, and it cures into more of an olive green, FYI.

Latest posts

Back