First Column Swirl **Cut pic pg 2**

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NancyRogers

Reaction score
My youngest saw videos of this technique and insisted that I do it right away. Here's my first attempt at the column swirl. So much fun! It's scented with Huckleberry Harvest.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is absolutely incredible! True artistry.

You must tell us newbies where to see the video on how to do that :?:

Hazel said:
Nancy,

That is gorgeous! You did a great job. Now I want to see cut pictures. :D

I know...I'm so demanding.

I cannot wait to cut them, but since I just made them a little while ago, I suspect it will be no sooner than late tomorrow afternoon. I tried to force gel, but I'm not sure how successful I've been.

NancyRogers said:
Hazel said:
Nancy,

That is gorgeous! You did a great job. Now I want to see cut pictures. :D

I know...I'm so demanding.

I cannot wait to cut them, but since I just made them a little while ago, I suspect it will be no sooner than late tomorrow afternoon. I tried to force gel, but I'm not sure how successful I've been.

Sigh...okay...I guess I'll have to be patient. :(

Your swirl is outstanding! I love the way you've repeated the colours ... it's magnificent!

I want to see the cut bars ... but I also don't want you to cut it ... because it just looks so amazing the way it is!

WOW! Love it! I've been sooo wanting to try this. Gotta do it this weekend. Just gotta.

Looking forward to seeing the cut photos.

Oh, it looks fabulous!! Beautiful color choices :D

Jezzy, I have seen column swirls done in log molds before, with very pretty results! I say give it a shot :)

Oops.. I meant slab mold. Lol do you think I should zse a rectangle instead of a square?

Back