first "........" attempt.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaan

Reaction score
I dont know what is it called? I thought its called tiger stripes, but then it looked like zebra..and then when i finally cut it down,it was nothing like i watched in videos..hahaha..and i dont know what swirl these are..i planned to do a lot of things,but my new mold was really big for the batter i prepared, and it got thick very quickly,though i added 38% water and high olive oil %. And the devider was very in,it slipped off all the while..And above that i forgot to add fragrance and essential oils.

1413016014900.jpg

Wow. I'd call it "Desert Storm" or "Sedona" and charge $8.99 a bar for it. It would be awesome with some sort of "arid" spice like sandalwood, patchouli or cinnamon. Excellent, excellent job! Are those natural colorants?

Wow. I'd call it "Desert Storm" or "Sedona" and charge $8.99 a bar for it. It would be awesome with some sort of "arid" spice like sandalwood, patchouli or cinnamon. Excellent, excellent job! Are those natural colorants?

Haha..u r being too kind..thanx so much..

No,i did not tilt the mold..i used an old wedding card and placed it tilted in the mold..it curved by itself after few pours..i poured white,then black,till the black was finished..then i poured red and white in the same manner..then pulled out and then poured pink at last.

For colors i used kaolin clay and some titanium di-oxide for white, activated carbon for black,red clay for red, and pink clay for pink.. but no fragrance..thats the worst part.

And this was the remaining soap i poured into silicone molds..these have fragrance added..sandalwood and rose.

1413046190723.jpg

Latest posts

Back