Favorite EO/FO supplier?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I adore peak, used them for a few yrs, also like ng, I find bb to be kinda spendy, but good. I just like getting 10 bottles for 20$!

Catmehndi said:
Wow...do I ever feel left out! :cry:

I've only ordered peppermint EO from you but I'm thrilled with it. When I need more EOs, I'll order again but right now I'm having to stick to a very strict budget. :(

Everyone! Buy your peppermint from this lady. Great price and fast shipping. :D

New directions aromatics

Catmehndi said:

I'm about to place a big order from you, and I never would have heard of you if it weren't for this thread. Your prices look very good! 8)

Re: New directions aromatics

Zapwai said:
Catmehndi said:

I'm about to place a big order from you, and I never would have heard of you if it weren't for this thread. Your prices look very good! 8)

Use coupon 99521 and save an extra 5% - Welcome to NDA! :D

I've ordered from Brambleberry and like their stuff but man the s&h can be a killer.
I have a fragrance everybody loves called "frosted sugar cookie" and of course can't remember where I got it LOL
Need to order more fragrances and it is always such a pricey endeavor. Who has the best prices? Such a hard question and my eyes start to cross LOL

Latest posts

Back