Fargo bound!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @VikingChick! Too bad you didn't have time for a cup of coffee. Congratulations on your son's graduation. We're just basking in the mild weather we're having. It's actually raining here today - unheard of for December around these parts!

Stay warm, guys! 🥶
That was my first thought when you said you were driving to Fargo!!! 😁 We lived in Bloomington, a suburb of Minneapolis, in 1968, and my daughter was born in Edina. My then hubby worked for Caterpillar at the time. Fargo was one of the places he stopped in when making his rounds as a Parts Sales person. Brrr. And of course, that's one of my favorite movies. SO cold!

So, here's wishing you stay warm too and enjoy the day! 🥰

Hi @VikingChick! Too bad you didn't have time for a cup of coffee. Congratulations on your son's graduation. We're just basking in the mild weather we're having. It's actually raining here today - unheard of for December around these parts!
I did have to stop for my cup of Caribou…..next time I’ll see if we can make it work to have one together!

It’s been raining here in Fargo too, but it’s cold enough to remind me of why I’m glad I moved south. 😁

That was my first thought when you said you were driving to Fargo!!! 😁 We lived in Bloomington, a suburb of Minneapolis, in 1968, and my daughter was born in Edina. My then hubby worked for Caterpillar at the time. Fargo was one of the places he stopped in when making his rounds as a Parts Sales person. Brrr. And of course, that's one of my favorite movies. SO cold!

So, here's wishing you stay warm too and enjoy the day! 🥰

Thank you! It was a very nice ceremony, and the family - the grad, my daughter (home from Nicaragua), myself, my husband, my ex, and his parents - all went out to eat afterward. It’s been a great time, but I’ll be glad to be back to warmer climes!

Latest posts

Back