Face cream ????

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I too make a whipped butter with Mango, Meadowfoam Seed, Argan and Jojoba. It makes my skin feel so good. I am another one with mature skin. I've suffered with breakouts since I was young and still do sometimes. What I've found works wonderful for me is salt bars. Since I started using them on my face 3 years ago my skin is 99.9% better than it has ever been. Even when I break out it clears up much quicker.

I too make a whipped butter with Mango, Meadowfoam Seed, Argan and Jojoba. It makes my skin feel so good. I am another one with mature skin. I've suffered with breakouts since I was young and still do sometimes. What I've found works wonderful for me is salt bars. Since I started using them on my face 3 years ago my skin is 99.9% better than it has ever been. Even when I break out it clears up much quicker.

Exactly my experience with salt bars. They are totally amazing. I have to use an activated charcoal one with tea tree for my face. And sometimes in the winter, a pink Himalayan salt bar.

Exactly my experience with salt bars. They are totally amazing. I have to use an activated charcoal one with tea tree for my face. And sometimes in the winter, a pink Himalayan salt bar.
When you make a salt bar for your face do you make the usual 100% CO salt bar? I would like to try one on my face however I am afraid that one would be to drying? Also I have seen where some people make them with 70 or 80% coconut oil and then add like shea or avocado oil. When you do that do you still SF at 20%? I have only made salt bars one time and they are still curing so not sure what they are like. I don't really have an acne problem however I do get hormonal breakouts every month that I would like to clear up as fast as possible :)

Latest posts

Back