Experience of anorexic dog? Anyone?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so thrilled for your (moderately) good news! I've been wondering all day how he's doing. I hope this is the beginning of a quick recovery!

Yay!! That's good news. I hope he continues to take baby steps in his recovery. Barking, pawing, seeking attention (and eating on his own) all sound like wonderful signs of him getting back to normal. It's not going to happen over night, but I think any show of improvement is a good thing.

Wow what fantastic news! I'm sure being home will be a big boost for him as well.

Sonya, that's amazing news. I'm so happy for you. They are our family and its devastating when they are so unwell. Look after yourselves :)

They've just called to say they're discharging him tonight! I feel nervous that they are but I have to trust that they're doing the right thing for him. Everything they've done so far for him has been the right thing.

I am so pleased, have been keeping my fingers crossed for you both!

From my own experience the first couple of days at home are always tricky as its such a worry when you have to do all the things the nurses were doing for him but he will feel better in his own home and with you.

Really glad he is coming home for the weekend - let us know how you get on when he gets home.

That is FANTASTIC!! Be sure to prescribe extra snuggles and ear scratches.

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1470420452.851419.jpg
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1470420462.775646.jpg

I didn't think we would see this again - home at last, out enjoying the garden.

Latest posts

Back