etsy.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys! I looked last night and there is only one wood soap mold for sale there, a basic box. I think I will list in the next few days! It does seem very reasonable advertising. You guys seem to be having a good success rate....THANKS! :D

Paul.... :wink:

pepperi27 said:
http://www.soapdishforum.com/forum/

This is a forum but I've seen people post pictures of molds they've made (which isnt many) and people have awwwed and wanted to know if they were selling any. Right there is your business.

Ok, i know that form.........

Soapmaker Man said:
pepperi27 said:
http://www.soapdishforum.com/forum/

This is a forum but I've seen people post pictures of molds they've made (which isnt many) and people have awwwed and wanted to know if they were selling any. Right there is your business.

Ok, i know that form.........

You cannot sell it on that forum per se, you can sell it on their sister site called the Soapsaver. You need to have at least 100 posts, before you can sign up on Soapsaver.

Irena

Yea, I know Irena. I have sold my TOG Mold to some members there. I have over 150 posts and have been a member there for a year-and-a-half, but I don't care to post there any more, really. Reasons, I'll stop at that. :cry:

Ok I made a new account on ETSY yesterday, it is kind of a pain putting all the items on there, but I will let you all know when my little shop is ready!

not sure I like having to add every single thing individually. it is a pita!! and I don't have a stewpid banner either. can someone help me??? I am a big ole goober

I did it too! :D Yippee! :D :D

I am;

togsoapmolds.etsy.com

That was so easy! :D Only listed my main selling TOG Mold for now, I'll list my other sizes and cutters later tonight! Man, that was fun!

Thanks guys, lets see if I can sell one! :roll:

ETA: Well I listed 3 items already! It was pretty easy, really. Got my shop set up too. You all visit when you can. The above addy is correct for my store. Thanks for recommending etsy.com.

Hearted you all...

Aubrianne, I have been eyeballing that tofu for some time now! Guess I will have to take the plug now that I know you & all!

I hearted you both as well and gave dragonflyprincess her first order! Can't wait to use your soap!

No problem. I have this one lady that did the same thing for me. Now she's a repeat customer because she likes my soaps and I ship on time. I wish you much success!

dragonfly princess said:
you guys make me tear up!! :cry:

You are so sweet!! this forum is better than family! at least my family anyway!! :wink:

LOL You are so funny!

Latest posts

Back