Essential Oil Suppliers

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pantseatflyer

Reaction score
After a successful first batch of CP, I'm ready to step across the crevasse into making a fragrant soap with EO.

After a trip to my local natural food market, I picked up two bottles of EO, but at nearly $10 a bottle for .5oz. YIKES!

Do you know of any good EO suppliers online?

Thanks...

PSF

I usually purchase from Wholesale Supplies Plus, Brambleberry and Peak.
I've been very happy with all of them and the quality of their products.

I've used 3 EO's from brambleberry so far and they are all very strong smelling in the cured soap 6 weeks later...peppermint, grapefruit and lemongrass. No seizing issues for me and they come in nice ambered colored glass bottles that I am finding ways to reuse.

www.newdirectionsaromatics.com has very good prices, and they have a lot of them, ive never bought eos from bram., but i like their fos(kinda spendy). anandaapothacary is another one and you can order 1ml samples to see if you like it, that would be enough for a lotion so you wouldnt waste it.

honor435 said:
www.newdirectionsaromatics.com has very good prices, and they have a lot of them, ive never bought eos from bram., but i like their fos(kinda spendy). anandaapothacary is another one and you can order 1ml samples to see if you like it, that would be enough for a lotion so you wouldnt waste it.

I will have to second New Directions. They have a good product and awesome customer service ++

I just got my EO's from Essential7.com

Low prices, and ok quality. And almost local for me (Roswell, NM).

I agree with Marchroses - I really like those little amber bottles and find many uses for them. I once ordered from a supplier who will remain unamed and the FO's came in little plastic bottles. Of the six I ordered, 3 have seized in my cold process soaps even though it was advertised as being safe for CP. :cry:

i usually purchase from Iherb.com its very cheap, especially if you live in Ca. i have also seen somewhere online a $5 off your first purchase coupon.

Back