Dragon's Blood Search

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rosered44

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I have been searching for Dragon's Blood FO that I approve of. I received my Dragon's Blood FO from Whole Sale Supplies Plus and although it smells wonderful, it is nothing like Dragon's Blood - what I have smelled in the past. More like a sweet feminine Amber. I am looking for the darker, spicier, earthy wood scent.

Any suggestions? Also I don't know most of the abbreviation of suppliers yet so the full name would help :p

Thanks!

Yep, although I hate to share... I had this made and is sold at California Candle Supply. You will have to call because as far as I know he has not put it up on his site. I have used many different DB's over the years with it being my best selling soap and this is the best yet. I found a DB that I liked the overall fragrance, but it just was not strong enough for my customers so I talked the owner of Calcandlesupply.com into getting it duped but stronger and less vanilla content. My customers that have been purchasing DB soap from me for 5 yrs agree this is the best. It is not one of the less expensive DB's available but worth it. I have men customers that purchase 5-10 bars at a time. I keep telling my friend to pour candles with it and he just has not done it yet...

California Candle Supply.

I've looked at that site and I didn't realize the FOs were skin safe. I thought their FOs were only for wax. I don't know if they care because they might get enough business from chandlers; but if they mention which ones are safe, they might get more soapers buying from them.

I've looked at that site and I didn't realize the FOs were skin safe. I thought their FOs were only for wax. I don't know if they care because they might get enough business from chandlers; but if they mention which ones are safe, they might get more soapers buying from them.

I know that is the problem with their site and I keep telling them they need to list the fact of body safe. They have had several of their fo's reformulated and are body safe but it takes a phone call to verify. Their (my) DB is much stronger than Natures Garden. I have a bottle of NG's that I will use to boost up my Egyptian Dragon.

Well, maybe they get enough business from just selling for wax products. Thanks for posting about the DB. I would like to try another version so I'll have to check with them.

Another good source is PURE FRAGRANCE OILS(a.k.a SOUTHERN GARDEN SCENTS). Very strong and complex.

SoapPoopette

Back