Doll for a Friend

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
20230326_110209.jpg
Made this doll for a young friend's daughter. The daughter loves textures, so I thought a crocheted doll may be just the ticket.

Don't know how I missed this, it is adorable, I love her curly locks. The little giftee is going to be really happy.
Her mom just sent me a text saying she is taking it everywhere and is continually running her fingers through the doll's hair. I am tickled.
The giftee has brain differences that are quite challenging for the whole family. When the giftee's mom told me that she really liked textured items, I knew just what might bring a little joy. I feel so blessed that I can use some of my retirement time to bring a little happiness to someone else. My heart is full.

Her mom just sent me a text saying she is taking it everywhere and is continually running her fingers through the doll's hair. I am tickled.
The giftee has brain differences that are quite challenging for the whole family. When the giftee's mom told me that she really liked textured items, I knew just what might bring a little joy. I feel so blessed that I can use some of my retirement time to bring a little happiness to someone else. My heart is full.
This entire post is really sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Latest posts

Back