disappointment/indecision

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It may not be what you had envisioned, but sometimes soap seems to have it's own vision, and that soap is beautiful! When my vision doesn't match the soaps, I just go along with the soap, and pretend that I meant to make it that way! :lol:

mostly I'm happy with the end result. I don't like to see TD spots and streaks but a lesson learned there. :) Luckily the yellow dissipated.

I don't mind a soap being abstract or taking on a life of it's own.
Sometimes that is the best part. Seeing what unfolds.
Most times I can hardly wait to open the mold.
Checking every 20 mins .... touching, looking for gel, smelling...:)

Thanks everyone!

ewenique said:
It may not be what you had envisioned, but sometimes soap seems to have it's own vision, and that soap is beautiful! When my vision doesn't match the soaps, I just go along with the soap, and pretend that I meant to make it that way! :lol:

That's good advice.

Your soap is beautiful.

I don't know how many soaps you have made, but this one looks absolutely beautiful. So what if the TD wasn't stirred enough, the whole idea around this soap is perfect. You did a glorious job. Be proud.

Wow, I love it! Just shrug and say "I meant to do that" cuz it's fabulous!! Wish my "fails" were that successful! I just curdled one I've done several times before with no problems. Our local homeless shelter should be smelling pretty good by now with the dontations I've made lately.

I'm liking it more all the time now :) thanks to these comments.

It's curing nicely too.

Latest posts

Back