Difference between "discount soap equipment.com" and "Soap Equipment .com"

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lets_Soap

Reaction score
These two distributors of soap equipment look similar. Their product looks almost identical. I have purchased from "soapequipment.com" but not the "discountsoapequipmen.com. What is the difference? The discount one looks to have soap drying trays for a better price but I do not want to purchase them and regret it. Anyone with any experience with this? Thanks!

These two distributors of soap equipment look similar. Their product looks almost identical. I have purchased from "soapequipment.com" but not the "discountsoapequipmen.com. What is the difference? The discount one looks to have soap drying trays for a better price but I do not want to purchase them and regret it. Anyone with any experience with this? Thanks!
"Discount Soap Equipment" is the orginal, actual manufacturer of the equipment they sell, like the soap cutters and the melting tanks, etc. and until recently, they were the manufacturer for all of WillowWays products and soapequipment.com products. That's why they look the same, because they are the same. Discount Soap Equipment is who designed and manufacturers all of that equipmentment and has for 20+ years. I buy everything from "discount soap equipment" the people are super helpful and really friendly. I have had nothing but amazing service from them!

Latest posts

Back