Didn't really know what I was doing...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saltwater Scented

Reaction score
I guess it worked out. Drop swirl pour. The FB group I posted it in seems to like it. Kind of surprised at the amount of feedback i got on it.
20200115_131446.jpg

Great drops and terrific color combo!

This is one thing I've struggled with. I can make some wonderfully ugly soaps; I excel at it actually. They work well enough, or at least a few of the recipes I've put together I'm liking, but these ugly ducklings have no swan adult life to look forward to.

One thing I've thought about is looking at interior designer's palates, home decor site, and tropical birds. This one actually came from a photo of a friend's hotel room in Key West somewhere.

This is one thing I've struggled with. I can make some wonderfully ugly soaps; I excel at it actually. They work well enough, or at least a few of the recipes I've put together I'm liking, but these ugly ducklings have no swan adult life to look forward to.

One thing I've thought about is looking at interior designer's palates, home decor site, and tropical birds. This one actually came from a photo of a friend's hotel room in Key West somewhere.
I struggle, too. It takes practice! I think art work is great for inspiration.

Latest posts

Back