Dear Tide

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Dear Tide:

I am writing to say what an excellent product you have. I've used it all of my married life, as my Mom always told me it was the best. Now that I am in my fifties I find it even better! In fact, about a month ago, I spilled some red wine on my new white blouse. My inconsiderate and uncaring husband started to belittle me about how clumsy I was, and generally started becoming a pain in the neck.

One thing led to another and somehow I ended up with his blood on my new white blouse! I grabbed my bottle of Tide with bleach alternative, to my surprise and satisfaction, all of the stains came out! In fact, the stains came out so well the detectives who came by yesterday told me that the DNA tests on my blouse were negative.

Then my attorney called and said that I was no longer considered a suspect in the disappearance of my husband. What a relief! Going through menopause is bad enough without being a murder suspect!

I thank you, once again, for having a great product.

Well, gotta go. I have to write to the Hefty bag people.

Gotta remember to pick up some Tide for when hubby gets too mouthy :twisted: Too funny, thanks for posting it!

i am a Tide lover.... i tried home made washing powders and soap and it just doesnt compare to my Tide so this made me LOL :lol:

krissy said:
i am a Tide lover.... i tried home made washing powders and soap and it just doesnt compare to my Tide so this made me LOL :lol:

same. haha!

:lol: :lol: , although we don't have the product here, so have to find something else to get those stains out before the DNA tests.

Relle9 said:
:lol: :lol: , although we don't have the product here, so have to find something else to get those stains out before the DNA tests.

That's too bad. However, you could punch a hole in the bottom of a Hefty bag and slip it over your head. It would protect your blouse. :wink:

That's funny, I don't care who ya are! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tide is in our house. Hm. Better be nicer to my mysterious far far eastern sometimes soaping assistant.

Haven't gotten around to trying laundry soap yet. I should do that.

Dennis said:
Tide is in our house. Hm. Better be nicer to my mysterious far far eastern sometimes soaping assistant.

Better be nicer to ManKatt, too. I can see him showing this post to your lovely soaping assistant if you forget to give him his treats. :wink:

Dennis said:
Haven't gotten around to trying laundry soap yet. I should do that.

Yep! Finding out that Tide removes DNA evidence is quite a motivator. I'm wondering how many men have now decided to try making their own laundry detergent. :lol:

Latest posts

Back