Christmas

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm trying my best to get ready and have soaps as gifts that are really nice not just ones that are okay and so and so will understand because they're family or friends. I want to give the best but some batches just haven't turned out.

I am so far behind, i have made three batches or orange and cinnamon, but each batch went to trace too quickly, so they are usable but ugly to give away. I am going to have to think of something else.

SoapySmurf said:
PS... Is it too harsh for me to get a bit of revenge and not hook the TV back up until I feel I am caught up?

Depends on how important the TV is to other people in your household. If you don't hook it back up, someone else may make your life difficult...to the point of misery. I know I would since the shows I watch have started airing new episodes.

Although, I wouldn't be as frantic now since I know Ducky is still alive.

Would anyone be upset with me if I say I've got my batches almost done for Christmas? I say almost because the CP and HP batches are curing. The cream soap batches hopefully will be well rotted by Christmas. I'll just have to scent and put into containers. I am currently working on liquid soap but I don't know about it. I'm having difficulty with diluting the paste but hopefully I'll have at least one successful batch before Christmas.

"Would anyone be upset with me if I say I've got my batches almost done for Christmas?"

Aaaaaaah....heck no Hazel...just jealous!!! I thought I was doing good figuring what I was making :crazy: I'm a hairstylist and give soap as part of my gifts to my clients, than there's family and friends....I have a couple more things to order like boxes but will start making soap this weekend. Nothing like down to the wire....but heck that's what makes it fun...got to have it a little crazy!!!

Well, I'm making up for last year where I waited until November to start making batches. I didn't make bath bombs until a week before Christmas. :oops:

[quote="Hazel]Would anyone be upset with me if I say I've got my batches almost done for Christmas?[/quote]

I am not currently speaking to Hazel.

;)

Decided! Everyones getting unscented, uncoloured soap this year. Should be done in 2 days... :mrgreen:

You are killing me, Relle...

I know, I know, it's the calendar's fault, you are just the messenger...

I really gotta get busy.

I bought a orange and cinnamon fo after three major fails, its come out ok. I was starting to worry that i had lost my mojo, made some patchouli as well, need to get a move on though, not long to go.

Latest posts

Back