Can I get opinions on new glasses please?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MelissaG

Reaction score
I'm so mad, I appear to have lost my much loved 6 month old $400 pair of glasses but I do still need glasses. My husband is totally of no help so I've come here. lol

Number one
1691991317486.png

Number Two
1691991386637.png

Number Three (yes, you get to see how horrid I look right now, it being 12:40am and Glasses Usa won't let me use an existing pic like the other sites)
1691991540343.png

Thanks for your help in advance. If it matters, they all have the same stuff on them (like transition lenses). The second one is cheapest, the third one is the most expensive.

I like the second one. Initially I liked the first one but they seem a bit too large, unless that is just because they are at an angle. We have just been shopping for glasses for my husband, finally at the third store we found some he liked.

As someone who wore glasses from five until forty and always had a hard time finding glasses…#3 are too round for your face, #2 are the right shape but too small (the frame is inside the edges of your face and too far under your brows), and #1 which the majority have picked is right size and sits at good spot at your brows. There that is my blind two cents worth. Hope it helps 😊

Hey everyone, so I bought the first pair. I knew here was the right place to ask lol. Husbands are great on so many things but he says "they all look good on you". I think he doesn't want to hurt my feelings even when I told him he won't, I just want to find the best pair. It's cute and he's sweet but I figured I'd get more honest answers here.

Sooo frustrating! My hubby does the same - "they all look good". Yes, but i want YOUR opinion!
lol Exactly. See if it was my sister, she'd just tell me which one looks good. You'd think after nearly 25 years, he would know that I'm not going to hold it against him if he doesn't like the look of something.

I know I'm too late to vote but I did like #1 of your options 😎
Personally, I like half frames, the ones with the monofilament under the frame. I just got my new pair last week 😀 I do like that fuller lens shape too, like your #1 choice, it's easier to see out of without turning my neck. Have you looked at Zenni? I love their selection!
Sorry I look like crap, it's early and the water has been off in our apartment complex due to a water main rupture. Every time they fix it and open the water another rupture occurs so yes, my hair is need of good washing, like with a shampoo bar! 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• 16921817440223483899721248839628.jpg
    16921817440223483899721248839628.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back