camden grey vs wsp

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evergreen

Reaction score
Has anyone bought essential oils from both Camden Grey and Wholesale Supplies Plus? I'm considering an order with Camden Grey since I need Litsea and with the flat rate shipping for an order under 4lbs, I can get more for the money through CG than WSP. I love the litsea from WSP but I was wondering if the CG product was comparable?

evergreen said:
Has anyone bought essential oils from both Camden Grey and Wholesale Supplies Plus? I'm considering an order with Camden Grey since I need Litsea and with the flat rate shipping for an order under 4lbs, I can get more for the money through CG then WSP. I love the litsea from WSP but I was wondering if the CG product was comparable?

i haven't used WSP but have loved everything i've gotten from camden grey, both in EOs and FOs. high quality, good shipping prices, really fast shipping and excellent customer service. i learned about CG from a natural skin products formulator who is a total perfectionist and who also really knows her stuff in terms of prices.

I purchase from both WSP & Camden Grey but have never bought litsea from either - I purchase that product from BB. I have however bought many essential & fragrance oils from both. WSP certainly does have a larger selection of EO & FO but I am not happy that they have increased their prices so much to offset the "free shipping" policy. I have been very pleased with all products I have purchased from Camden Grey, they have super fast shipping and some great prices on many of their products.

Good luck in keeping your order under 4 lbs...I can never manage that !:lol:

Latest posts

Back