Business Name Poll

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Name Do You Like For New Business?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fabius

Reaction score
Hello All,

Eventually We'd like to sell soap on line and at craft fairs to support our favorite charity. My wife and I have come up with possible names that do not appear to be in use by others. Which name do you like?

Lighthouse Soapworks

Peach Springs Soapworks

Running Bear Soapworks

Harbor Lights Soapworks.

Pine Cove Soapworks

Thanks,

Tom

I don't know the significance of each and if they relate to where you live somehow, which might help in deciding. But just by sound I like Pine cover and peach springs.

Pine Cove and Running Bear. If there is a story behind each I'd try to capture it somehow in your logo or label.

I too would like to know what, if any significance, each name has to where you are. If not then that is okay too. If it were me I would go with a name that speaks to me.

I too would like to know what, if any significance, each name has to where you are. If not then that is okay too. If it were me I would go with a name that speaks to me.

Okay, here goes:

Lighthouse Soapworks We vacation in Michigan and have a home there. Michigan is full of lighthouses.

Peach Springs Soapworks Many years ago I was a tribal police officer in Peach Springs, Arizona. I think to the public "Peach Springs" brings forth pleasant images.

Running Bear Soapworks This name invokes different mental images. Some funny.

Harbor Lights Soapworks Again a Michigan connection with it's many harbors. Also the song Harbor Lights from back in the 1940s was a favorite of my mother.

Pine Cove Soapworks I worked in a tiny California community called Timber Cove. I thought using Pine Cove would relate to different scents.

Try saying each name ten times fast and see what sounds good after that! After all, you're going to be saying it an awful lot when people ask you what you do or you're doing a pitch to shops.

Personally, I think Running Bear Soapworks or Pine Cove Soapworks scan best. The best of luck with your new business!

I like running bear too, it's the one that sticks because it conjures up so many different images in my mind. If you are selling soaps for a charity, then maybe a name which references the charity would give a lot of label appeal.

Latest posts

Back