brother in law asking for more soap

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mamaT

Reaction score
I gave my sister soap for mother's day and my brother in law just pm'd me to ask for more, he loves it. I guess he will be getting a shaving set for father's day next month.
I've given away several bars at this point and this is the first person to ask for more. Of course up until the last week my dd and I were the only ones to try my soap. I was alittle leary about getting people to try it until I was sure that it had a proper cure.

Congratulations!

I've made four batches now (!) and am giving them a LOOOOONG cure before gift-giving later this year. Hopefully I'll get the same result as you!

Isn't that a great feeling? The first time someone asked me for more soap,I got such a boost! I am always pressing soap on who ever will take it... I was blown away by my first request.

I expected women would like my soaps but I was pleasantly surprised to find men love them. My first sale was to a man. I didn't really have any masculine scents at first but the requests were filled promptly.

Thanks for the comments guys, it's nice to have congrats on something that you do. Wish that more people would be so kind. It would make the world a much better place.

When I first started making soap, I gave boxes and boxes of it away. Every time I visited my mum, I'd take her a few bars of my latest batches...I don't know if she used it all or what, but now she asks me for it!

I gave out about 100 bars for Xmas and was thrilled when a good friend asked to BUY more for her husband's birthday in April because he loved it so much.

She is a commercial artist so we worked out a nice barter.

Latest posts

Back