Brambleberry Sniffy samples

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jerliesa

Reaction score
Hi!

I was just wondering if any of you guys have tried Brambeberry's sniffy samples. I ordered some a few weeks ago because I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with their fragrances. They haven't come back yet and I was just wondering when I should be looking for them because I'm gathering myself up for a pretty large purchase. How long has it taken for them to be sent to those of you who've tried them? Was it helpful?

Thanks so much.

Never ordered sniffy samples, but have ordered loads from BB.

I usually receive orders in a week to a week and a half, and I am much further away from them than you are. However, there has been lots of bad weather and back ups not from the supplier end but from the delivery end of things in the last few weeks. Maybe you can check with BB to see when it shipped out, and if you can get a tracking number. Could be the delivery company still has it on back up.

Never ordered sniffy samples, but have ordered loads from BB.

I usually receive orders in a week to a week and a half, and I am much further away from them than you are. However, there has been lots of bad weather and back ups not from the supplier end but from the delivery end of things in the last few weeks. Maybe you can check with BB to see when it shipped out, and if you can get a tracking number. Could be the delivery company still has it on back up.

Oh yeah, I had an order come in about a week ago when we had some pretty bad snow in the midwest, but I'm talking about sniffy samples. Those come in regular mail, I thought. You send in a SASE and they send you sniffy sample back. Thanks for the response! :)

I just called and they said the envelopes should be in the mail by tomorrow, so we'll see. Thanks so much for responding! Did you find the sniffy samples helpful when deciding what to purchase? Is it closer to smelling an FO out of the bottle or in soap?

Last edited:
I have not ordered their sniffies but I use BB a lot. Some of their FO's smell OOB like they do in soap but a few are quite different once soaped. I think they recommend putting a couple drops (which may be your whole amount, I don't know!) on a piece of paper and leave it out for a couple hours. Then the paper should smell like it will in soap. I have not tested this but I've seen Anne Marie from BB post it.

Latest posts

Back