Black Cherry Bomb

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it didn't turn out as you would have liked but you have one very pretty and unique soap right there.
When I saw the Black Cherry name I thought maybe it was Black Cherry FO. I used it in one of my batches and it was so much better than I thought it would be. A keeper, will use it again.

Maybe it didn't turn out as you would have liked but you have one very pretty and unique soap right there.
When I saw the Black Cherry name I thought maybe it was Black Cherry FO. I used it in one of my batches and it was so much better than I thought it would be. A keeper, will use it again.

It is black cherry bomb FO, burns your nose hairs off strong. My DH loves it!

Mine was just black cherry from Candlescience. Where did you get the black cherry bomb? I like burns your nose hairs off strong. That's an additonal benefit!

Mine is from Natures Garden. Strong as all get out. House still smells like it 3 days later! Good thing we like it.:p

i love it, the grey kinda has this metallic effect from the pic. were you trying to achieve red? that can be a challenge, i'm having difficulties myself..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back