Best lye supplier in 50lbs packages for the east coast

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zolveria

Reaction score
EAST COAST IS A PROBLEM. for a lot of product for soap making..
where can i get 50lb bag of caustic soda with a decent delivry price or local pick up

I have not been able to find one :(
There was one in the south shore of MASS but they went out of business . I bought form them back in 2006
I could have done a bunch of searching and calling but didn't want the Police at my door thinking I was a drug head hahaha

I just got a 50# tub delivered a bit ago from Duda Chemicals for $105 (delivered price). Not bad and way better then getting small containers at local hardware store.

I had asked this question a little while ago but don't know where it is. You might find it by searching my name on here

You may want to check with local chemical companies. Otherwise, the cheapest I've found is from Essential Depot. They run quite a few sales. I got 32 lbs with free shipping for 38.00 a couple months ago. I live in Michigan and it was here in two days. I know many had issues with ED but I've been buying from them for years and have not had a problem. If you join their greener life club you also get stuff for free. I recently go a stackable curing tray (heavy duty) and a free pound of shea butter.

Latest posts

Back