Best Fruity Scents

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pgnlady

Reaction score
A friend of mine really likes fruity smelling soaps. I don't like food type scents personally so I have no idea what would be a good one. Can you guys let me know what you're favorite fruity scent is and from whom you get it? Thanks for the help :)

I love lemongras, lemon verbena and now I am in love with Fresh Mango from Bramble Berry.

Mango sorbet from WSP is to die for! People come back time & again for more & flip if I run out, like it's crack.

I second the Mango Sorbet from WSP- an awesome fruity scent.

Some others that I love:

-Mango Tea from SweetCakes

-Green Apple from SweetCakes

-Black Raspberry Vanilla from WSP (don't let the term vanilla fool you- it actually has no vanilla in it. It a real nice fruity blackberry scent)

-White Peach from The ScentWorks

IrishLass :)

carebear said:
White peach is marvelous.

I personally avoid WSP.

Why, Carebear? What should I know?

My favorites are:
Raspberry Lemonade-Aroma Haven
Blackberry Sage-Aroma Haven
Fresh Lemon Slices-DayStar (there are other good fresh lemons)
Pear Tranquility-DayStar
Pineapple Cilantro-Aroma Haven
Very Merry Cranberry-WSP (sort of a general "fruityness") When people talk about "Fruit Loops" this is the scent I think of.

...and Raspberry Bombe from defunct Southern Soapers. Need to find another good raspberry.

BakingNana said:
carebear said:

I personally avoid WSP.

their pricing policies have changed so many times, and then including shipping in the base pricing ended up costing me a lot more, and most recently they publically posted on Facebook the name of someone with whom they had a business dispute (they took it down after getting lots of responses asking what the bleep they thought they were doing).

I also don't care for food smells, but I do like these,
white peach
black raspberry vanilla
grapefruit- I like this in an essential oil, or pink grapefruit in a fo

carebear said:
...their pricing policies have changed so many times, and then including shipping in the base pricing ended up costing me a lot more...

I'll ditto that! They used to me my first choice but not anymore; can't afford their prices. Don't mean to hijack this thread, just had to give my response to carebear.

peakcandles.com has many fruity smells, I like pomegranete, peac, passion/guava, white tea ginger, cranberry apple marmalade. Or try natures garden.

carebear said:
BakingNana said:
carebear said:

I personally avoid WSP.

their pricing policies have changed so many times, and then including shipping in the base pricing ended up costing me a lot more, and most recently they publically posted on Facebook the name of someone with whom they had a business dispute (they took it down after getting lots of responses asking what the bleep they thought they were doing).

Oh. That was a smooth move.

I just soaped ginger pear from BB and it smells good, not too fruity/sweet.

-Black Raspberry Vanilla from WSP - yes, that one is really good too!

Mac Apple from BCN is spot on and crystal clear.

Latest posts

Back