Bebe,s

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnten

Reaction score
Has anyone ever ordered anything from Bebe,s? Iordered 3 silicon molds from them on Jan. 8th. They supposedly cleared customs( yes, they are in Twiwan) on the 12 th. by Priorty Mail.
In the meantime, someone tried to use my credit no. to buy a Philipines Airlines plane ticket. They succeeded to buy a ferry ticket for $ 225.00. My bank reimbursed me but had to issue me a new credt card.
Now someone had to get my credt card no. from this purchase, don,t you think?
Needless to say, I,ll never buy anything else from this outfit.

not only has Lush been hacked, I have read a major US retailer in the North West of the US has also been compromised, but they didn't give a name. You are just as likely to have been compromised in the US than anywhere else.

Unless of course you never use tour CC card and only used it at that shop.

I *just* ordered from Bebes... Thanks for the heads up.

Richard is in the forum too... I would let him know what happend..

Bebe's collection web site is only accept Paypal shopping cart system, bank transfer and Western Union payment.

How do you sure that your problem from Bebe's collection?

Paypal is the gate keeper. You shall ask Paypal.
Can you contact with bebe's collection, mnten?

Bebe's

Hi
I bought a loaf mold from Bebe's Collection two weeks ago and had absolutely no problem. The order was paid through PayPal. Delivery was fast - in fact it was faster than an order delivery within my own country.
Also, the mold is fantastic and I will certainly have no problem ordering from Bebe's Collection again.
:D

Has anyone used the Botanicals (powdered dyes) in your soap??

anya- What mold did you get? I am looking at the blue 2.2lbs loaf mold.

Val, be aware of timing. I don't know what the Paypal time limit is to challenge a charge, but you might want to check it out...

I've never ordered from there.

carebear said:
Val, be aware of timing. I don't know what the Paypal time limit is to challenge a charge, but you might want to check it out...

Yes, thanks, I just saw that- it's 45 days.
I just clicked on 'details' and apparently the merchant did not process the payment until July 4th, so I'm hopeful I'll hear something very soon, I'll let you know.

I just got a bebe's package last week <3 <3 <3 Bebe's... Keep in mind it takes awhile to get through customs too!

Bebe's

Hi Sillysoap
I got a blue silicone that holds 2.2lbs (or 1000g), so it sound just exactly what you are looking for.
I've used it already and it is fabulous. It has re-enforced sides, so you don't getting the 'bowing out' that can happen with some silicone loaf molds andt the soap comes out of the mold with no problems.
The price was very reasonable and it was mailed out the next day.

saltydog said:
carebear said:

Yes, thanks, I just saw that- it's 45 days.
I just clicked on 'details' and apparently the merchant did not process the payment until July 4th, so I'm hopeful I'll hear something very soon, I'll let you know.

It seems like their website have a longer time on making & designing stamps when I was looking at it. 30- 45 days or something.....

Re: Bebe's

anya said:
Hi Sillysoap
I got a blue silicone that holds 2.2lbs (or 1000g), so it sound just exactly what you are looking for.
I've used it already and it is fabulous. It has re-enforced sides, so you don't getting the 'bowing out' that can happen with some silicone loaf molds andt the soap comes out of the mold with no problems.
The price was very reasonable and it was mailed out the next day.

Thank you! That is the one I am talking about.

Anyone used the powdered dye on that website?

I guess everybody has a different experience with Bebe. I did cancel the order after 3 weeks., I didn't know them so I figured after 3 weeks, that is the right thing to do.If I really wanted something from them , I would order again, knowing now they are ligit.

I've ordered twiced from Bebe. Used Paypal and items received. I've also tried their Indigo Powder. The powder is really fine without chunks or lumps unlike some botanical powder I've bought elsewhere before.

soapopera said:
I've ordered twiced from Bebe. Used Paypal and items received. I've also tried their Indigo Powder. The powder is really fine without chunks or lumps unlike some botanical powder I've bought elsewhere before.

Thanks! I think I will give it a try along with the mold.

Latest posts

Back