Bebe collection stamps

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubnica

Reaction score
I know there are a lot of people on here who ordered stamps from BEBE. How long does it usually take to get them? I placed order on 1/20, they shipped it Feb. 3rd but as of today I di not receive anything.
I thought I would have them by now.

I ordered 2 custom stamps from BEBE....they shipped on Feb 9 and received them Feb 21. Can't wait....going to be able to use them this weekend. They look fabulous :D

Update: I got my staps today but I am so pissed at our post office. They had it since 2/15 but did not leave me a note or anything. Only after I contacted the vendor and got registered mail tracking number I was able to track it online. Post office clerk said she will investigate...ya right...
I am just glad I have my staps now.

According to our post office, they have 2 weeks that they are allowed before delivering a package to the address. Then once it's out of the post office and in hands of the postal delivery person, that person has one week to get it to the address.
I thought it was crazy talk from our post office until I heard people in other states saying the same thing :shock:

Latest posts

Back