Avocado Oil @ Costco

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roseb

Reaction score
Thought I pass on some great news. I bought a 34 oz. bottle of avocado oil at Costco yesterday for $8.89! This is the first time I've seen it there and hopefully not the last.

Really?! Gee, I'm going to have to check my Costco to see if they're carrying it. Thanks for the heads up! :smile:

I can only find Avocado oil at one of the nearby costco's so if you don't find it at one, check any others that might be around.

Just what Obsidian said, I have two local Costco, and only one had the Avocado oil, when I purchased it was $9.99, so hope that it went down. I noticed that their two pack of pure olive oil went down a dollar or two.

My Costco in Orange County, CA has not carried it in several years :(

Because nobody cooks and everyone goes out to eat in Orange County!!

<from Long Beach :p

<runs away giggling>

PS: the Cosco in Signal Hill has the Kirkland OO, but I didn't see any avocado oil last I was there.

I am using the AO for the salads and the soaps, got it in Costco, they had the sale ones 6.99 for a bottle, I got a few of them. Even regular price is good and is No GMO

Jules it happened only once now is 10.99, I am in Canada. I am there ones a week and I always check the oils;) I think they had to much of it, and as you know they do not have a big warehouse to keep it..

Latest posts

Back