Aroma Haven Sampler Sale

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kharmon320

Reaction score
I just received an email for a "create-your-own" sampler pack sale. 20 scents for $20......Just in case you wanted to know.:shh:

*perks* more fragrance oils on sale? Only $20? I wonder if I can convince my partner to let me spend any more on fragrances right now... my guess is probably not ;-)

Just what I needed to hear, lol. Has anyone tried them and where is it? I can't seem to find Aroma Haven on Google.

Just what I needed to hear, lol. Has anyone tried them and where is it? I can't seem to find Aroma Haven on Google.

I tried only a few and loved them all except the Lemon Verbena. Still in the testing stage so have no idea what will sell. They have a top-seller list for every month on the fragrance page. You will see which ones keep coming up every month. I hate sweet or flowery scents so I tend to go toward the cinnamon, hazelnut, once in awhile apple, scents. Would LOVE to hear what others have found sell well as candles from this company (Aroma Haven).
Goldie

Goldie,
I am not particularly fond of sweet or flowery scents either, but I am trying to broaden the range of what I like and will soap with to some degree. I like a lot of more masculine, spicy or woodsy scents. My partner likes some of the more flowery scents and I have a list of scents to make for friends for the holidays and such, so I am going to get used to them one way or another :)

ARGH!! It's so hard to restrain myself.. of those who are ordering this sample pack, what did you get??? I got:

scent1: Aqua Type (Pier 1)
scent2: Bahama Coconut
scent3: Cabana Coconut
scent4: Cantaloupe
scent5: Chocolate Layer Cake
scent6: Coffee House
scent7: Cool Water Type
scent8: Cranberry
scent9: Cranberry Yuzu
scent10: Crystal Blue Waters
scent11: Enchanted Forest
scent12: Forbidden Fruit
scent13: Frosted Snowdrops
scent14: Fruit Medley
scent15: Hippie Chick
scent16: Honeydew Melon
scent17: Island Mango
scent18: Japanese pear & ginseng
scent19: Midnight Pomegranate
scent20: Morning Blend

and for my two samples I got Mountain Waters & Pear Mango

I'm going to be in trouble! lol

Apparently.. I assume it's more like a "sniffy" than an actual usable sample. This sample pack is all 1 oz samples.

Yeah, I was looking at them and made a list of ones that I am interested in. I wonder how much shipping would be? It doesn't hurt that much to check, right?

Yeah, they have a whole line of bath and body safe FOs... I made a list and put it through to see how much shipping would be, and it would be $11 for shipping. I am pretty sure I can't justify that right now with a drawer of samples still (they are going away so quickly though!!)

I bought the "What's New Sampler Pack" a while back. I can tell you that out of the ones I have (OOB), I like:

Ming Fern and Lavender
Pink Lilac and Willow
Bora Bora
Molten Spark (sexy)
Paris Nights (smells great)
Sea Salt & Yuzu
Sea Salt & Rice Flower (can smell the saltiness in both)
Oud Wood
Patch/Oud Wood
Candied Ginger
Hawaiian Sandalwood (used to be carried by Tradewinds with very positive feedback)
Lemon Sugar Bundt Cake smells heavenly, not too heavy on the cake. (reminds me of Lemon Curd from Daystar, but I like it better).
I didn't care for the Cinnamony, Bakery type scents or the buttered rum, etc., but I'm don't really care for "foody" scents.
I also like Tibetan Black Tea (spicy, sensual...Badger would like this :))
I soaped the Fig & Sweet Almond that's on clearance and it's really nice. You smell both the earthy fig and the almond. Great price.

I've got too many 1 oz'ers at the moment, so I'll pass, but it's tempting to get additional of all the ones I listed above since I normally make a 32oz oil batch.

Last edited:
It's funny how different everybody's tastes are! Out of your 20 Shannon, we both have 1 in common, lol. I didn't put my order through though...I'm still debating if I should. Shipping on 2 packs is $15.

Back