Anyone familiar with this fragrance?

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diynewbie

Reaction score
Hello Friends!

I’m sure most of you are familiar with Nature’s Fragrance and are aware that they went out of business a few months ago. I ordered about 85% of my fragrances from them and while I’ve been fortunate enough to find them thru other suppliers, there is one particular fragrance that I cannot find and is one of my BEST SELLERS! It’s called Hypnotic and I’ve searched high and low for it with no luck. It has notes of bergamot and subtle orange accords, black peppercorn, apple and florals, polished amberwood, smooth patchouli and refined musk. I’ve attached a picture of a small bottle I was able to purchase before they sold out for reference. Anyone familiar with this scent and know where I might be able to purchase it from? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_1524.jpeg
    IMG_1524.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
You can get it duped. There's lots of actual fragrance companies that do it. I think Bescented and Voyageur Soap do. Among others. You should have enough there to get it duped.

You can get it duped. There's lots of actual fragrance companies that do it. I think Bescented and Voyageur Soap do. Among others. You should have enough there to get it duped.
Wow! I didn’t know this. Checking it out now. THANK YOU! :)

I don't know anything at all about this brand but a search on google found this on Amazon. Based on fragrance notes on your bottle, this sounds similar. Maybe look for something based on the notes.
https://www.amazon.com/Hypnotic-Fragrance-Perfume-Diffusers-Undiluted/dp/B07ZTW62JP
Thank you! I will check this out.

Latest posts

Back