Anyone ever use scentwizard.com

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh my... never mind... lol I should have looked at their site more before I posted this! $15 for 4oz? yeesh

I don't know anything about scentwizard, but sometimes with FO's you get what you pay for, example DayStars Overzealous or SweetCakes Angel. Both are TDF and worth every penny.

My experience with Scent Wizard is not positive. I placed an order for some fragrance oils and waited and waited and waited. My credit card was charged, but after several months with no fragrance oils or responses to my e-mails, I had to dispute the charges to my credit card. My money was refunded and I never heard a word from the company about the order or got a return e-mail. This was a few years ago so maybe their service has improved since then... :roll:

ilove2soap said:
My experience with Scent Wizard is not positive. I placed an order for some fragrance oils and waited and waited and waited. My credit card was charged, but after several months with no fragrance oils or responses to my e-mails, I had to dispute the charges to my credit card. My money was refunded and I never heard a word from the company about the order or got a return e-mail. This was a few years ago so maybe their service has improved since then... :roll:

I had an experience like that with a mail-order clothing company. They sent me things I didn't order, didn't send me items I DID order, and the things they sent were so defective they couldn't be worn (sleeve linings sewn SHUT, etc.) I returned the order, but got a bill several months in a row even after calling customer service each time. Finally I called, explained everything AGAIN and told the customer service rep, "Look, I know this isn't your fault, but I'M VERY ANGRY. I'm SO ANGRY you probably don't get paid enough to put up with ANGER LIKE MINE. I think you should connect me to someone is. DON'T YOU?" She put a manager on the line and I never heard from them again.

Back