Another (pics added)

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. Either way, it's pretty. Do you put your soaps in the same fridge where your food is? Is that even safe, does lye dissipate?

I have a separate frig that I'm not using for food at the moment, so that issue doesn't arise. The lye leeches out and dissipates during the curing time allotted.

I've put my soap in the regular fridge with no adverse effects on the food... (or me) i know its not ideal but i dont have any other choice lol!

Beautiful Relle!

I put my soaps in our regular kitchen fridge & have never had any problems. Well except the one time that my husband thought I made fudge, but it was soap. But other than that, no problems ;)

Thanks, I had some ash issues but fixed that up and I'm happy how they turned out, first time I've tried this.

I hope he didn't try to eat it Genny. I use to make bunny biscuits and dh would come in while they were in the oven and ask whats for afternoon tea. I told him he could eat them if he wanted :shifty:. Now he asks before he eats :lolno:

Latest posts

Back