aaand more soap...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVivian

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySoap Making1380215277.700975.jpgImageUploadedBySoap Making1380215294.853959.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Soap Making

Both beautiful! I was curious how the pink would look cut. Maybe I need to start playing with M&P!

I think it's fun to use just a little bit as decoration because the color sticks in it so we'll and stays true! .. But the main body of the soap is CP so you have the best of both! Eventually I'd like to use CP decorations, but the color morphing is just too frustrating for me so far.

lovely!! do you bevel the sides?

Thanks! Nope! Sometimes I've been using a vegetable peeler to take a slice off of just the top of each bar if there's ash or unevenness. I haven't bought any soap cutters or fancy equipment yet!!.. Yet..

I love the pink one! The color came out so nice, and love the m&p decoration, and of course the essential oils on the pink one ave two of my favorite,

ImageUploadedBySoap Making1380570963.538340.jpg I made this one over the weekend. Scented with BB's red apple (which smells just like Bath and Body Works Pearberry to me) it has a whole avocado in the recipe. Was a nice bright green and is now going an army green.

Your avocado soap looks so cool!!! I love the lines/droplets in it. How did you do that?

Your avocado soap looks so cool!!! I love the lines/droplets in it. How did you do that?

Thanks! Immediately after I pour my CP into the mold, I use about 4oz of melted and colored CP an drizzle it over the top. It settles down into the soap.

Thanks! Immediately after I pour my CP into the mold, I use about 4oz of melted and colored CP an drizzle it over the top. It settles down into the soap.

Typo! I meant I pour M&P into the CP soap!.. Why I shouldn't type while I'm at the gym!

That's interesting how the MP pieces retain their shape in the CP, I would have thought the head would affect them but that could just be the newbie in me. They turned out really neat though! Something I might consider trying a few batches down the road.

Sent from my XT907 using Soap Making mobile app

Latest posts

Back