A few more of my latest soaps....

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topcat

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I have just taken some pics of my last few batches, so I thought I would share them with you :)

Camellia Tea Facial Bar with Sweetcakes Clean fo

CamelliaTeaRemake002.jpg

Gaia Spirit - this one has Earth Goddess fo and Pink Grapefruit eo and is quite light and minty smelling

GaiaSpiritSoap009.jpg

Lavender Fields - oh, I love this one! Lavender and Patchouli eos and pop mica grape colour with poppy seeds

LavenderFields003.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Tanya :)

Those are TDF GORGEOUS! I love them all! Your swirls are so pretty and delicate looking! Also I love your choice of scents. Makes me want to smell them! :D

WoW , those are all absolutely beautiful , I love the bottom one , okay I love them all .

The pop mica looks great I just got mine in the mail , can`t wait to play .
Kitn

Thank you everyone!

Kitn - the pop mica was sooo easy to use....I added some to my oils before adding the lye water and SBd to blend in. When that didn't seem to be enough once the soap had emulsified, I just spooned some more in and SBd and it incorporated completed and quite quickly.

I love them all ....Yellow is my favorite color, but that Lavender one with poppy seeds is out of this world !

I have a bottle of poppy seeds, makes me want to use them :)

You did soooooooooooooooooo good !

Thank you!

Chris & Gramma Judy - so far I am loving the pop mica - and I have only used it one time. I will be playing with the blueberry pop today I think.

Vic1963 - as a guide, in my 2lb/1kg oil weight batch I added 1 teaspoon of the seeds and then sprinkled about the same amount on top for decoration. That seems about right from the look of the cut soap.

Artisan - yes, even after only a week or so the minty scent is less and you can catch notes of the pink grapfruit more. I think I will use a higher % of the fo next time and also higher eo. Thanks for the tip!

I love the lemon ones! Such a soft pretty colour.You do gorgeous soft-tone swirls Tanya...love the mum's day soap on yr avatar too btw! :D

Thank you so much everyone! I made a new soap yesterday which I love and I will be creating another today, but both are for our Aussie swap so I have to keep a zipped lip right now :wink:

Back