A couple from recent

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbuska

Reaction score
Just thought I would let you all know what I've been up to...

Hot Cocoa
IMAGE_7570316C-CAFA-49D7-888C-CC72A08E9986.JPG

Ginger Ale 2 - I had to be creative because I doubled the fragrance by accident. I decided to use it with unscented to even it out.
IMAGE_0103D727-810A-4646-ADFF-74A57ECADCD0.JPG

I thought I would test alkanet with a recent purchase of Peak Spiced Cranberry.. Not the color I wanted but a really nice blue for another fragrance. Sorry about the blur, the phone just didn't want to focus.
IMAGE_6A268381-B968-4664-8CA2-D4755B4F7E5A.JPG

Oh my goodness,YUM! that 2nd pic looks like choc coated liquorice :shock: I feel a sugar craving coming on :roll:

Thank you. Yup I used a spoon swirl. Well really a scoop spatula. I was really hoping fOr a cream or whipped cream effect. I like it and hope the white stays white.

Cool soaps! The second soap looks like a building to me - you could call it "City Soap!" or "Soap in the City!" :D

Love the cocoa swirl, can't believe the beautiful blue you got from alkanet, I can only get different shades of grey, wonderful work

I love them all Ken with the Hot Cocoa just winning by a nose, it looks so caramelly / chocolatey I just wanna take a bite...well maybe not literally :wink:

Amazing hot cocoa ken. I wouldn't be surprised to see that in a store window! And very nice blue :D

The Hot Cocoa is one gorgeous soap!

The alkanet one remindes my of the alkanet infusion still waiting to be soaped :wink:
Must make soap now... :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back