SoapCalc Surprise

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've always preferred this calc. Now I'll like it even more! Way to go, new owners. Have they been watching our chatter?

Love the new colors, too!

soapcalc.JPG

I think they must have. I've been switching between Soapcalc and Soapee - mostly for dual lye calculations. I'm looking forward to seeing what Soapcalc has to offer... as long as they don't try any more drastic color changes! Oh, that was bad...

Now if only they would add a saved recipes option!
Earlene, SoapCalc has always had a saved recipes option as far back as I can remember. It's right above where you list your oils and amounts -- next to the number 6. You can save up to 12 recipes. :)

Earlene, SoapCalc has always had a saved recipes option as far back as I can remember. It's right above where you list your oils and amounts -- next to the number 6. You can save up to 12 recipes. :)

It saved them as cookies or temp files on your computer. Anytime you purged your cookies and temp files (or your anti-virus did it for you), used a different browser, accessed the site from a different computer - you lost your saved recipes on Soapcalc. Soapee has always saved them server side.

Yes, that's right. Only 12 recipes; I remember. Another reason I save them to my computer instead of online. Of course the other reason for saving to my computer is so I can access them when I can't get online. That happens frequently, especially when I travel.

Yes, that's right. Only 12 recipes; I remember. Another reason I save them to my computer instead of online. Of course the other reason for saving to my computer is so I can access them when I can't get online. That happens frequently, especially when I travel.
Soapcalc is missing out on selling my email address by not having a way for me subscribe and save all my recipes. [emoji12]

Back