Soapmaker 3 Software

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotsman

Reaction score
Has anybody here used this software before? Especially interested if anybody has used the professional version. It looks really cool and seems like it would be a great help in organizing everything...instead of the pile of notebooks with pages upon pages of handwritten notes, recipes, costing sheets, testing notes, mold design schematics, supplier info, etc, lol! Does it really perform as well as advertised? I am thinking of purchasing it when I get my new laptop but wanted to see if I could get some feedback on it first. Thanks.

I can't comment on Soapmaker 3, I use the original Soapmaker, and I wouldn't want to soap without it. For someone who's math phobic, it's a lifesaver. I think my very favorite feature is that I can change batch sizes so easily. For a math phobe like me, that's reason enough to buy it. But there's so much more. I love being able to store all of my recipes, and being able to compare their properties on a bar graph. Actually, I can't think of anything about it that I don't love. Again, I'm speaking of the original, so I'm sure version 3 has even more features. All I can say, is that it makes my soapmaking life so much easier, that I'd never want to be without it. Along with my Tank, and silicone molds, it's definitely one of the best soap related purchases I've made. Worth every penny!

I use SoapMaker 3 Pro and love it. It is well worth the money. My advice is to add all the information for all supplies, such as specific gravity, saponification value, cost, place and date of purchase etc., when you enter the supply. This takes time but makes the program work much more efficiently for you.

Thank you for the feedback. I think I'm going to pick up a copy

Latest posts

Back