I Know What I'm Getting for Xmas...

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG! You are going to love it! I bet you are curious which one he picked, and wonder if your hubby will figure out that you saw the label. Now you need to have a log of soap ready to cut. Getting a wire cutter is one of the best things that I purchased for making soap.How sweet of your husband he knew what would make you happy!

My mailman just dropped off a heavy box addressed to my husband...from a certain Mr. Haffner!!! I have a feeling that I may have a new soap cutter in my future. I'm so excited, I had to share with fellow soapers who would understand! ;-)

That's no fair! They should come with a label over the return address. :) Grats, I bet you will love it.

Lucky you, I really want a bud cutter. I know my present too but it has nothing to do with soap, its a 55 gallon aquarium. Try ignoring a 4ft present stuffed under a little tree.

I had to laugh at that one. Yeah, pretty hard to hide what that is. Now you have plenty of room for some of those "cute" shrimp. ( I caved in, yes it's a cute shrimp. :) )

Back