Peacock Swirls

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sallyj

Reaction score
Hi, i tried my hand at peacock swirls today and am too impatient to wait until unmolded to share :) unfortunately I was so concentrating on separating all my colours properly that I totally forgot to add fragrance :oops: Never mind, just a trial run anyway.

Would like to know what experienced swirlers think please, improvements ect.

Thanks

Sally

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

I'm not a experienced swirler and I've never done a peacock swirl but I really like what you've done. A lot of swirls I see are over done, swirled until the colors are over mixed and muddy, yours are nice and crisp. Good job:)

I love your color choice. I personally like contrasting colors in soap.. It sorta makes the designs "pop". Can't wait to see them cut! :)

Nice Job

I'm a new soaper (started August 2013), and I did the same thing when I tried a Mantra swirl ... totally forgot the fragrance, and it was sitting right in front of me. I'd be interested in seeing a pic when you cut it.

I think it looks lovely. I've been soaping for 3+ years and have yet to try the peacock swril though it's on my bucket list when I find the time. Always too busy restocking and wrapping or making other items.

Latest posts

Back