Game of thrones! Back at last

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE IT!!! I need to get that on a giant tea cup.

I love tea, too! A cup for tea can never be too big for me. If I could get a barrell sized cup with handles I would be a happy lady.

Is that really too much to ask? Then I could just have cup a day...

Woo hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great episode.
But I was sorry to see Osha go. :cry: I thought for a minute there, that she might get her hands on that knife.

Talk about an OSHA violation!! Ouch!! I was so happy to see her and then she was gone. I knew she was going to get them out of that fix. Boy was I wrong.

Talk about an OSHA violation!! Ouch!! I was so happy to see her and then she was gone. I knew she was going to get them out of that fix. Boy was I wrong.

I know. I was thinking of all the creative things she could do with that little apple peeling knife. And the look on her face as she did them. :twisted: She will be missed. I keep wondering what kind of fate is awaiting Ramsay. He deserves a lot more than Joffrey got.

"If you did not know, you are an idiot. If you did know, you are an enemy."

(Sweetie, he's both. The cunning idiot is your worst enemy. You should have let Brienne chop his freaking head off and carried it on a pike.)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hound is baaaaaaaack!!!!!!!

bouncy_smiley.gif

My daughter is finally caught up. It was fun re-watching all the seasons with her, but even better that we are now both new to episodes so I can finally comment as things are occurring. Holding my tongue was not easy! Learning why Hodor says Hodor brought me to tears. The Hound surprised me. Margaery is a clever girl, but I'm worried for her. Hands in the air for Daenerys.

Not going to read this thread due to spoiler alerts. I never saw it, as we don't have cable and it's not available on Netflix or Amazon Prime. I also have not read the books. But my niece has read the first 5 books (book 6 is not out yet) so wanted to see the HBO series so she checked at her library. While I was there visiting we binge watched all of season one on DVD and I am hooked. One of the first things I did when I logged onto my computer when I got home was to order the first book and Season Two on DVD from my library. Normally I prefer to read the books before watching a movie/TV series, but this time I am doing it backwards.

I will catch up! It may take awhile, but I will. I just picked up season 2 on DVD at my library as well as book one and book 2. I started reading the first book and already I know I will wish I read the books first, but it is what it is. The books are going to take me a lot longer to read than watching the DVDs, that's for sure. These aren't even in Large Print. Just plain old small print for young peoples eyes.

I will catch up! It may take awhile, but I will. I just picked up season 2 on DVD at my library as well as book one and book 2. I started reading the first book and already I know I will wish I read the books first, but it is what it is. The books are going to take me a lot longer to read than watching the DVDs, that's for sure. These aren't even in Large Print. Just plain old small print for young peoples eyes.

I've got all of them as Kindle editions. (Single set.) You can download the app and read them on your computer if you don't have a Kindle. You can also read them on your phone or tablet. You are more than welcome to borrow them. Keep them as long as you like and you can adjust the size of the font. I know when I'm reading and get really tired, but cannot put it down, the font gets larger and larger. I know it's time for bed when I can only fit three or four words on the screen. :lol:

This was the best episode yet except for
Wun Wun, why did the last giant have to die:cry:

Just saw last Sunday's episode! Awesome! Go Sansa! Quick question about a few fan theories I've heard. (Spoilers IF either of them end up being accurate)...

Ok, so the first theory was that John Snow was actually Eddard Starks sisters son from when she was kidnapped by the mad King. In order to protect the baby's life, Eddard passed the baby off as his own bastard. This theory makes so much sense to me, since that makes John and Dani half siblings, and the Targarion (spelling? sorry!) royal line has a strong tradition of marrying siblings. So then John and Dani can take and rule the seven kingdoms together.

Second fan theory: Dani will take after her father and become an evil tyrant. Evidence for this rests in whether you see her as becoming more confident-or more ruthless. I'm undecided on this.

Omg!! Excellent episode this week!!

Yes! And I loved Sansa's little smile at the very end. :) But only one more episode. How is that possible? The seasons of GOT go by way too fast. Didn't we just start this "back at last" thread?

Yes! And I loved Sansa's little smile at the very end. :) But only one more episode. How is that possible? The seasons of GOT go by way too fast. Didn't we just start this "back at last" thread?

Only one more episode??? Are you kidding??

Latest posts

Back