Looking for a company that ships very fast.

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hud

Reaction score
I am looking for a good company with quick shipment services. I ran out of some supplies and I need my soap to be ready by the beginning of February. Thank you for your help.

There are plenty of great vendors out there. Where in the country do you live? I can help with Midwest vendors: Bulk Apothecary, Wholesale Supplies Plus, Soaper's Choice, Nurture's Soap Supplies. I generally receive my items from these vendors in 3 business days or less with free/regular shipping. (I'm in Indiana)

Thank you Cindy. I am appreciated, I am now in southwest I don't know yet which supplier ships her fast.

Last edited:
Nature's Garden, Soaper's Choice, Peak, Elements Bath & Body & Nurture Soap Supplies all ship quickly. Brambleberry & WSP take a bit longer.
Thank you for your kindness. I am appreciated.; I need to place my order today.

A little sweet talking never hurts as well if you want to place your order over the phone. Also, if your vendor ships USPS they are delivering 7 days a week right now. I agree with Shari - if you need something fast, Brambleberry is NOT where you want to order.

Thank you for the sweet advice; I really like it.:smile:

Back