Happy Thanksgiving!

Soapmaking Forum

Help Support Soapmaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoapAddict415

Reaction score
I know I'm a day early but tomorrow I'll be busy cooking and I may not get the chance to wish my SMF family aHappy Thanksgiving & ask what are you thankful for? I'm thankful for this forum because I've learned so much about soaping & I now have a relaxing hobby that I love! I'm also thankful for my 3 sons (Bj, Tj & Dj), my boyfriend (I never thought I'd find love again after my husband died), my family, friends & my crazy jack russell terrier Mattie who keeps me laughing all day with her high energy antics. What are you thankful for this year?

This might be a little long.

First and foremost I'm thankful for my parents, without them I would not have been born and blest with the wonderful life I have now. I am thankful for my husband, who supports me through most of my crazy ideas and provides me with a home (he is the money maker of the house). My two brothers and their wives, I do need nieces and nephews to spoil; my pets, without them I would not have to clean up messes :x (which I could do without), and I would be lonely when my DH is gone. Last, but absolutly not least, my in-laws, without them my DH would not have been born, would not be as quirky as he is :lol: , and might have been somewhat normal, but who wants normal. Everything that I have been blest with in my life I am very thankful for and are too many for me to count. So I quit here, reminiscing about my short life so far, and my many blessings. :D :D :D

Back